Mother's Day.

I know it's been a day or two since Mother's day, but I still want to share the photos of breakfast with my mom and little sister, Traci. And of the flower shopping with my mom. So without further ado...

My Beautiful Mother (Kage)

Little Sister, Traci (Shmoo)

This is me. 

Bob Evans breakfast...whole wheat pancakes with cranberries.

Awesome pink ribbon piece at garden center. 

Beautiful bright colored frog...want. 

Adorable container fairy garden. I think I am going to try this. 

Chartreuse and Pink Petunias

Free Mother's Day Pansies

Bells of Ireland

Tomato plants and a traded jalepeno plant.

The haul of plants I bought for mom. 

Sweet potato vine. 

Black velvet petunias... I got myself some of these too. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams