Two years and I almost missed it

My two year blogaversary was Monday and I almost missed it entirely. It has been an amazing two years. I have met many great people, and made many amazing strides in my life.And while things may get hectic and life may not go as I planned I always have my blog to get all the stories out. So thank you for looking and listening. Oh, and be on the lookout for a blog giveaway in the month of March for my birthday. :)

It is officially March, and that makes it my month. My birthday is on the 14th, woo-hoo. And so much planned for this month it's hysterical. Tomorrow we go with Seth's parents to see the Blue Jackets vs the Colorado Avalanche. Next Saturday we are getting a night out to Shadowbox on Saturday from Seth's parents.

The 16th we are having a birthday party for my sister-in-law and myself, we are calling it an alcoholic dessert party. lol. I got an awesome dress and a fabulous pair of shoes to wear for the party.
Lucky 13 clothing Hells Belles dress

Pleaser Funtasma Festive 10G
I cannot wait to wear them. I will post pictures of me in them too.

Then on the 30th we are having our egg decorating party again. That is also Seth's birthday, so there will be much celebrating with our eggs.

Today, Seth, my mother and I went for an early morning walk in the short north, then went to the North Market for a breakfast of belgian waffles and fruit. I bought myself some flowers, because they had pussywillows in them and seemed so super springy.


Then this afternoon we had lunch with Chris, Niki and the nieces. After lunch we visited an amazing store called The Alley. They deal in vintage clothing and contuming, and had so many amazing pieces I could have spent a small fortune there. They had a lot of steam punk pieces, and I tried on a fabulous corset that I seriously almost brought home. Instead I bought myself a fabulous set of jewelry, they are copper with purple stones and spiders!! 

More very soon. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams