A Faire Affair - part 1

In the last two weeks my husband and I have somehow managed to make two trips down to the Ohio Renaissance Festival. The first trip was on Labor Day, and just the two of us wandered that way to take advantage of the opening weekend 2 for 1 admission. Seth bought himself some fuzzy new adornments and looked so amazing in them. Here was what our first trip looked like.


Before Horn Decorations



After Horn Decorations









My friend Sarah walks in the parade. 




































Me and my Viking







Comments

Queenie Believe said…
What fun!! It has been years since I was to a Ren faire. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Love your costumes, most excellent!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway