Ugh...

I am bravely battling a sinus infection and I am pretty sure the sinus infection is winning. I even tried a netti pot, a thing which I have honestly feared previously. It works for a while, but it doesn't last and to me isn't worth the trauma.

We went to see Alice in Wonderland last night. It was pretty damn good. The visuals were beautiful. The girl playing Alice was fantastic, as was Helena as the Red Queen. I had some issues with story flow, but otherwise I thought it was lovely. I feel Tim Burton sated. :)

I found a pattern for a bunny finally to be used in my Alice swap, so I am going to get up and running. I also found the patterns for a couple of other pieces I am going to make for the swap. I need to get going now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams