Tying-the-knot Tuesdays

My life is a bit hectic right now, but some significant wedding action has happened in the next couple of weeks.

On Saturday Seth and I ordered our Save the Dates and our invitations/RSVPs for the wedding. We ordered them from 123print.com and for all it was less than $150. They are really cute too.

Save the Dates

The invitation

I also bought the beads and wire, so I can get started on my bouquet and it is going to be gorgeous. I am going to get started on it in the next couple of weeks. :) 

Then today I got the call from David's Bridal that my dress was in. So I picked it up today, so we can start embellishing the belt and get the fabric to make my jacket. I just need undergarments and shoes now. We are getting there.

Comments

Rachel said…
They both look lovely. We got our save the date cards this week too, it is very exciting. :-)

Can't wait to see more of your wedding bits.
Unknown said…
Awesome! They are gorgeous. I'm glad things are going so well. Weddings can be stressful if you don't take time to find the fun! Hugs :)
Toriz said…
Awesome; I'm glad things are going well so far with your plans... Hope it continues to be the case!

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams