Look at all the pretty colors

The Color Run was on July 21 and it was a total blast. Other than getting a big poof of died corn starch to the right ear. Otherwise it was a messy, colorful joyfest. Here is what it looked like.



















It was seriously so much fun. :) We got messy and colorful and sweaty and loved every minute. 

Beyond that I have joined a gym in the last couple of weeks to get my butt back in gear and lose the last of the weight I want to lose. I have about an inch to go before my dress will fit, and it has to happen. So I am working hard now to get there. I am taking a boot camp class and a weight loss class through the gym. I am sore and I feel amazing. 

School is almost done for the quarter, thankfully, and then life will become all wedding all the time, lol. 2 months to go as of Monday!! Ack. 



Comments

LuLu Kellogg said…
You are just adorable! LOVED seeing the pics!!

I know you will loose that last inch!!! I am cheering you on!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo
Unknown said…
Oh wow! That looks amazing! I would love to do a colour run, we dont have them in the UK though.
You will totally loose the weight, dont worry, it sounds as if you are right on track for success!! :)

Jerra :) xx
Toriz said…
The colour run sounds like it was fun!

You'll lose that last little bit, and you'll look amazing come your wedding day!

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams