Yule Blessings!!


To celebrate Yule here with my blog friends I thought I would share the crafts I recently sent and received in the craftster WWP Yule swap. My partner was the amazing Jennden who sent an absolutely fabulous package. I hope she loves mine half as much as I love the package she sent me. First what I sent to her. She requested a handmade Goddess and God for her altar so I decided to sew them for her, then I painted her a moon painting in miniature, two bracelets, two ornaments, two bottles and a box full of candles and stones. Oh and a jingle bell necklace, just because it's fun. 














This is the beautiful package I received. She made me a beautiful Yule sign, an adorable bag full of ornaments and a cute little wreath, a yule log and a box filled with sparkly candle holders, a crystal and a pendant made from a fork wrapped around a tiger's eye. 












Blessed Yule!!! 



Comments

Queenie Believe said…
Blessed Yule to you and yours!!!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie
Kathie Truitt said…
Cute things. Loved the yule log best. Thanks for keeping us entertained this year. Looking forward to more of 'AlphaBetsy' in 2013.

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway