Foto Fridays - Happy New Year!!

Foto Friday - My week in Pictures.
 
I am starting something new. I am going to post a picture (or two) for every day of the week on Friday under the heading of Foto Friday. These will be pictures of every sort that will help me tell you what my days were like this week.
 
Saturday
 
The Ohio Theatre in Columbus Ohio. Saw the Nutcracker by Balletmet.
 
Sunday
 

Christmas with Seth's Family.
 
Monday
 
The cutest lipgloss in the world!
 
Tuesday
 
Nails are back to black and rounded now for bowling.
 
Wednesday
 
 
Got my bowling ball drilled and then bowled a 145. Back to the league on the 10th.
 
Thursday
 
All the jello shots at my friend Paul's house for New Years!


Friday
 
On my way to the Bailey Family Christmas.

One of my prizes from our ugly ornament exchange.

Have a great week!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams