Magical Monday

Magical Monday





3 Card Spread -  Mind, Body, Spirit 

Mind: Four of Arrows: Rest - Recharging after a period of stressful  activity, work or emotional trauma. Allow time for the imagination to sojourn into the otherworld to renew and rejuvenate vitality. 

Body : Three of Bows: Fulfillment - Nourishment from a spiritual source gives inner security and joy. Goals and desires are reached, making life rich with emotional security and a sense of completion. 

Spirit: 12 The Mirror - Patience and prudence are the keywords here, although trust plays a large part in the process of crossing to the island where insights into our own unconscious workings may be revealed. In The Mirror, a surrender of will is required. Insights may come from dreams and meditations, but now is not the time to force the pace or drive on with a plan or desire until you have heard wgat your soul has to say, and your bruised and wounded spirit has been healed. Be patient. Let the journey commence and awaken afresh and full or energy, ready to deal with the world and the challenges it raises. 

 Totem for the Week:
from Medicine Cards by Jamie Sams and David Carson 
Illustrated by Angela C. Werneke


4 Deer - If deer has gently nudged its way into your cards today,you are being asked to find the gentleness of spirit that heals all wounds. Stop pushing so hard to get others to change, and love them as they are. Apply gentleness to your present situation and become like the summer breeze: warm and caring. 

Thoughts: First I have to share how excited I am to have won a giveaway for Rue and Hyssop. I won a copy of the Shades of Magic tarot and I am so excited to get it and begin to work with it. So gorgeous! You can get your own here.


I am beginning to get the house decorated and ready for our big Halloween party. My costume is started.  It is almost time. 

I am also working on setting up a permanent ancestral altar, and working through some of my new books. This is my favorite season and I am working through some things that I really need to work through. 


Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams