Magical Mondays - All the Water!

Magical Monday





3 Card Spread -  Mind, Body, Spirit 

Mind: Ten of Vessels - Happiness: Generous fulfillment of desires from a source that is pure and cleansing. Reward for patience and love given selflessly. True emotional stability and freedom.  

Body : King of Vessels - Heron: A deep belief in fairness, honesty and honour colours everything you do. The profound depths of your character, once stirred into action, carry all before it. However, your admiration of self control can sometimes make you appear too rigid.  

Spirit: Two of Vessels - Attraction: The initial attraction and exploration of potential. The beginning of a possible relationship or friendship and the precursor to an interchange of polaric energies. Opposition and attraction in life. 



 Totem for the Week:
from Medicine Cards by Jamie Sams and David Carson 
Illustrated by Angela C. Werneke


44 Hummingbird: If Hummingbird has flown into your cards, get ready to laugh musically and enjoy Creator's many gifts. Drop your judgmental attitude and relax. Hummingbird will no doubt give you a flash of spirit, darting here, there, and everywhere. Get ready for a strange new burst of energy which may send your senses reeling. 
Hummingbird hears celestial music and is in harmony with it. Hummingbird may invite you to an art museum or a concert. Hummingbird energetically embraces the highest aesthetics. 
Follow Sister Hummingbird and you will be filled with paroxysms of joy, and experience a renewal of the magic of living. 

Thoughts: The last couple of weeks have been interesting for me. I have been doing some deep thinking, some soul searching and some shadow work. I have begun really looking at my life, and making some decisions that there are by far things that are not serving me, and that need to be let go. I am feeling positive about this, and about where my life is heading. It is long past time I made some important changes in my life, and I am making it happen. I am also going to dance more, sing more, laugh more, make more art, and generally live more. 


Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway