I'm moving my blog from myspace which I have been having issues with to blogspot. My name is Betsy. I will be 29 in a few weeks and I'm cool with that, really. I have just come to the conclusion that I need to find a job that I actually like. I know what I would really like to do, cosmetology, I just need to find a way to make it happen. Ideally I would like to go to Aveda Institute, because I know that it is a great school and gives quality education, but I'm just not sure I can afford it.

I am a craftster addict and get further in everyday. I do craft swaps and my current swap is Alice in Craftster-land Swap 2. I'm very excited about it because I love Alice, but I am getting nervous because my partner for the swap isn't responding to my PM (okay I just sent yesterday, but..) and never posted in the swap chat. I hope I hear from her soon. I think our styles are very compatible and I have some fantastic ideas for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams