It's snowing again...

I can't believe it is snowing again. I am more than done with snow. The nice thing is that it gives me an excuse for sitting inside and crafting. I'm getting ready to start on pieces for my new swap, Alice in Craftster-land 2, in spite of the fact that I haven't actually heard from my swap partner yet. I read on her info that she is a student so maybe she just hasn't had the time yet, but it makes me nervous. Especially since my other partners were always so quick to respond.

I am expecting a package any day now from the swap I just finished which was the Jar of Whimsy 7 Swap. I had so much fun with this swap that I think I am going to become a regular whimsier. My jar for the swap was a bamboo steamer that I painted.
My partner was a fan of Grover and Professor Layton so I made her shrinky dinks or the characters.
I also made her a whimsy painting in her favorite colors and a necklace and bracelet set.
And the whole swap package looked like this...
I think it was a great swap overall and I can't wait to get my package. Hopefully tomorrow.
Besides swaps I am also going to work on making some bracelets to sell for donations to relay for life, a pouch for me, throw pillows for our living room, a spring wreath and some shrinky dinks to use in a resolution spell I am going to do on my birthday. Plus I want to get my etsy shop up and running.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams