Tying-the-knot Tuesdays

This was a banner week for wedding planning. Seth and I talked things out, plotted and planned both Saturday and Sunday. We made some fun decisions, interesting realizations and necessary purchases.

I ordered my wedding boots from Clockwork Couture. They are pretty normal and not all that wedding-y, but I have a plan. These are the boots.
I will be adding buttons, yo-yo's, beads, etc to the side, changing the laces to something more feminine and possibly adding some glitter. I think they will be awesome though. 

I also found the tights/thigh highs that I want my sister (maid of honor) and I to wear too. I haven't ordered them yet, but I am hoping to soon. They are from Sock Dreams and I think it will be awesome to have these hiding under my wedding dress. 

We also decided on some of the favors, decorations, etc, but you will have to wait until next week for that, because this Friday is officially the first WEDDING CRAFT NIGHT!! Yay!! I am excited to get started and have a great night with my friends and family making wedding stuff. So I will have pictures from that next week. 


Comments

Toriz said…
Awesome; it's all coming together now! :)
Queenie Believe said…
Fun!!! Love the boots and most especially the stockings.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie
Karla said…
hahaha LOVE LOVE LOVE it Betsy!!! You will look wonderful! Those thighs are super cool!! You are truly an upbeat original bride-to-be :D
I have always loved SockDreams. their stuff is awesome!

Cannot wait to see your wedding favors!

xoxox
LuLu Kellogg said…
Oh my goodness! These are SO awesome and I LOVE the tights!

You are going to be one gorgeous, stylish bride!! I can't wait to see what is upcoming!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway