Tying-the-knot Tuesdays

With Joann's having an amazing President's day sale this weekend we went on Sunday to look for the fabrics we needed for Seth and Chris' vests and for my jacket. We went back and forth, but we found fabric for both. The fabric for the vests is an olive green ultra suede. The fabric for my jacket is a beautiful rust with a pattern in golds, greens, and other fall like colors.

I also got some pretty floral pieces to add to my bouquet. 



And just because I can here are some new button pieces for my bouquet, and how a watch spring is going to make awesome spiralies for the bouquet. 


Things are coming along!! Less than 8 months to go. 


Comments

Toriz said…
The fabric sounds pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway