When I grow up...

I want to be an English professor. I want to teach people how to love books. I want to write. I want to help other people with their writing. I want to be happy. I want to be loved. I want to love. I want to be encouraged to be crazy. I want to be creative. I want to be a roller girl. I want to travel more. I want to be comfortable, but not rich. I want to be an awesome aunt. I want to be more "green". I want to be a great wife. I want to take more time to read. I want more tattoos. I want to add colored stripes to my hair. I want to get my phd. I want to volunteer more. I want to make more art. I want to stop compromising.

So I am going to. :)

Comments

Queenie Believe said…
Go for it!!!!
A wee package is winging its way to you and should be there no later than Monday.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie
Nichola said…
Yay! Woo hoo for you! You can do it!!!
Anonymous said…
and you will!

So glad to see a fellow member of the same club!

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway