Tying the knot Tuesday

It has been a while I know, but I had to this with you. The stripey stockings for myself and my sister/maid of honor came in a little bit ago and I am seriously in love with them. She tried them on with the rest of her wedding garb and I have to share how adorable they look.


Showing off her ruffled pants. 
We have made a couple of other decisions as well, and I think we know what we will be walking down the aisle to now. It looks like it will be a piano version of White Wedding by Billy Idol. Since Seth's last name is White, it really will be a White wedding, right? Plus it's funny that I am not wearing white at all. I am ridiculously excited about it. And my mom is going to open the ceremony by saying "It's a nice day for a White wedding". I'm giggling just thinking about it. I'm getting excited now, and not just panicking. So much to do, but it is all starting to come together.



Comments

Bird said…
Congratulations! I love how your wedding is so not traditional. :D The wedding attire is so awesome. You must be so busy and having such a wonderful time. Enjoy your special day and may you have a beautiful, fun filled, happy wedding,
Bird
Nichola said…
Jealous! Holy smokes those are cute! Your wedding is going to be the bees knees :)
Toriz said…
I love how you're not going with traditional for your wedding.

You must be getting really excited now!
Queenie Believe said…
The strippy stockings are perfect!!!
A nice day for a White wedding... too funny. The Queenie Mother's maiden name was White :o)
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway