Food Truck Festival

On Friday my mother and I wandered over to The Columbus Commons for the Columbus Food Truck Festival. It was a gorgeous fall like Ohio night and we had a delicious time. After wandering around a bit, we finally decided to try Vietnamese food  from a truck called Mai Chau. Mom got a Bahn Mi sandwich with ginger slaw and lemon grass chicken and I got a noodle bowl with siracha pulled pork. Everything was so good and so fresh. Yum. Here is a look at some of the sights.










Our choice of food trucks.

Bahn Mi

Noodle Bowl

Me...in my new pink glasses. I love them so much.!! 



Comments

Queenie Believe said…
Totally loving your new pink glasses!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie
Marfi-topia said…
Looks like you had fun:)
Your glasses are adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway