Two Nights in Newark - Part 2

Saturday night we were back in Newark because it was time once again for the Mopar Nationals, so Mom, My sister, Traci, her girlfriend, Amber, Seth and me all trekked down to Newark to check out the awesome cars.

I also picked up my brand new pink glasses, but apparently did not get a picture of myself in them. I will remedy this and post as soon as possible, because they are super cute and I love them.

This is going to be a ridiculously picture heavy post, but if you enjoy classic cars this post is all for you. If I had been wearing a bikini I might have jumped on top of these for impromptu photos, but alas...




















Comments

Queenie Believe said…
Looks like you had a beautiful Ohio summer day for the car fest.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams