My favorite things...

I have made some amazing purchases over the past year. Some of which I am too in love with not to share with my friends.

My Ariat Tanbaby cowboy boots. I bought them at a discount boot store around Hocking Hills, and they are one of the best purchases I have ever made. And they were $40. Because they have the thicker heel, they have amazing traction. And the fact that they were made for use in a barn means that they are water proof. They have become my go to footwear for the winter season.

 
Kixies thigh highs. I got a pair for Christmas from my husband and they are amazing. They don't roll!! And I have some thighs. You can get them online at Curvy Girl Lingerie. And they look super cute on, don't they. I am going to buy more because I am completely in love with them.
 
 
Seth also got me some of Curvy Girl's lingerie. If you are a little more ample, lol, they have some beautiful pieces that are available in extended sizes. This is a pin-up style picture we took of me in the lingerie. Oh, and Chrystal is an amazing body love advocate, and has been all over the media for speaking out for sexy at any size. So it just feels good to support her too. She is an awesome body positive role model.
 
You can't see it very well, so this is the picture from the website. It is super cute on. I haven't gotten a very good picture of me in it upright though.
 
I am also madly in love with  my book bag which is from the company Ogio. The bag has slots for a laptop and a tablet. It has many pockets to keep things in order, and it sits really well on the body, because it was designed for women. Plus it is adorable, and comes in great colors. The bag is around $80, but worth every penny. And their purses are equally fabulous and great, because I have one those as well.
 


 
I just wanted to share some of my favorite things, so that they can maybe become some of yours.
 
I have some exciting possibilities in the air for me right now, and I am in a waiting place, but hopefully I will have news to share soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams