Foto Friday - Hello February!

This week will be a two week round up.
 
Saturday
 
Learning about Viking Garb.

Selfie before performing in the Full Moon Hafla.

Nite Owl Theatre showing of Labyrinth. RIP David Bowie.

 
 
Sunday
 
Spooning with Samhain on Sunday morning.
 
 
Monday
 
My car died on Monday. :( I went car shopping. No pictures.
 
Tuesday
 
More car shopping. My car was ordered from Cleveland.
 
Wednesday
 
My new car, Puddin'. She is a 2014 Kia Soul . Love her!
 
 
 
Thursday
 
Working on a journal for the Travelling Art Journal Project.
 
 
 
Friday
 
Tribal Brew!!
 
 
 
Saturday
 
Hit Tommy's Diner in Columbus for breakfast.
 
Bananas Foster Waffle from my favorite local diner

 
 
Sunday
 
Pages I created for an art journal I have mailed on to its next home. And a bookmark I created as well.
 


 
 
Monday
 
Received a package from my penpal, Hannah!!
 
 
 
Tuesday
 
D&D with my buddies
 
 
 
Wednesday
 
The new art journal arrived for more creative fun.
 
 
 
Thursday
 
Finally finished Big Magic. I love Liz Gilbert so much! So inspiring!
 
 
 
Friday
 
Randomly chosen horror classics vinyl figures yielded Ed and Shaun from Shaun of the Dead!!
 
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams