Foto Fridays - The Holidays: Part One

Friday, December 2, 2016 - A Satisfying Fortune


Saturday, December 3, 2016 - Weekend with Grandma. 
A friend had a baby shower in the area, so we spent the weekend with Seth's Grandma Mitch. Seth helped her put up her tree, and then we worked on a jigsaw puzzle. It was a really relaxing weekend. 





Sunday, December 4, 2016: Heading home from Grandma's


Monday, December 5, 2016: Got my new Member Card. 
We support WOSU, our local NPR station, and we get a member card that apparently get us some amazing discounts and perks. I had no idea until the new one came. 


Tuesday, December 6, 2016: Dungeons and Dragons Night -
Fighting ogres and a couple of humping hobgoblins. 



Wednesday, December 7, 2016: My badge holder exploded. 


Thursday, December 8, 2016: Bingo Night
Once a month I go with my sister and some friends to play Naughty Bingo. You play for Adult Toys, and yell Dildo rather than Bingo. It is seriously fun.




Coming up this week: My sister attending the military ball, decorating for the holidays, the nieces in a holiday program, Dinner with friends, Holiday sock exchange, so much happening. 

More soon. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams