Remember What The Dormouse Said

I am currently embroiled in several craft swaps, a Tim Burton swap and Alice in Craftster-land , again. I have a lot of ideas for both, but really am most excited about watching all the Burton films and Alice adaptations. Makes a happy Betsy.

Saturday we are having a birthday party at our house for our friend Jerry who is turning 30. Because we are inviting a lot of his friends there will be people in my house who have never been to my house before, so I feel like I should panic clean the whole house. I also have been hanging wall art that has not managed to make it onto the wall yet. It's making me happy to have all this art up. I need to buy several frames for pieces so I can hang them as well. So many empty walls...must cover with things. :)

Here are some of my recent wall additions, please pardon the random mannequin nudity in the Wall of Dresden Dolls pic. I need to find Ursula some new clothes. :) The cross stitch from the Dresden Dolls Wall gets a close up in the next shot. This collage wouldn't stop having a reflection, but you can get the idea.  The next picture is showing you all the one piece of my Holiday decorating that I realized I had missed. Oops...it's down now, but how did I miss that, honestly. And finally you can see the reworking of the Pee-Wee's Big Adventure bracelet into a necklace and earrings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams