A note on cupcakes...

This is just silly, but I just have to get this out.

A Cupcake is a specialized treat. It is a self contained treat. It is made to be eaten with your hands. The whole purpose is so that you will not need a utensil. This is apparently important to me because I got frustrated today when I saw someone in my department at work digging their cupcake out of it's wrapper using a spoon. It's a cupcake, just eat the cupcake. No offense to anyone who eats cupcakes with forks or spoons, but this person was putting in so much effort it just didn't seem worth it.

In other news the cupcakes had hello kitty rings in the top and I got someone to eat a cupcake and give me the ring. lol. Love it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams