Happiness is a bouncy castle!!

It was a mildly hectic weekend.
We went to a birthday party for my cousin's daughter Kynadey who is three. They had rented a giant bouncy castle for the event and on the request of Kynadey I got into with the kids and wow it was fun. I had forgotten I guess. I brought the Bunnies I made for my family and everyone loved them, in fact at first they thought they were bought and were a little shocked that I had made them. That makes me pretty proud actually. I got Kynadey craft supplies for her birthday and she loved it all... yep that's me encouraging a new generation of crafters!!
We also went to my mom's for a bit to see Shmoo's new car and for them to give Seth his birthday presents. Shmoo's car is nice, especially since they bought it for $500 from one of her coworkers. I need to get/make her a carwarming gift.
After that I came home to do my last minute dash to the finish on the Roller Derby swap. I really love the pieces I made though. I made her a two necklaces, one from shrinky dinks and one from alphabet beads. I also made a shrinky dink charm bracelet from the skates with wings, which turned out even better than I hoped. Finally I made a tank top with a Derby message on it, you can't really tell in the picture but the lettering is red. Here are the pics.
In the middle of my working we got a call from Seth's Grandma and she came up to drop off a couch that Seth's Aunt and Uncle gave us. It looks so great in the living room. I will have to take a picture of it when it is daylight and I can get a good one, cause it is gorgeous.
I need to work on my next swap now, WWP Beltane. I have a lot of ideas. I also need to make the card for the swap as well. I don't have as many ideas for that, but I will come up with something.
I am also having a jewelry party on Friday, so I need to pick up and get things ready for that. I seriously had this party to help Seth's mom and to get this necklace I liked for less than it's $98 price tag (cause there is no way I can pay that much, yikes.) I am just hoping people will come. I know I will have my mom and Niki, if all else fails we will order pizza and watch movies. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams