Getting Motivated by A Nu(de) Motivation

Earlier this year I went to the Dr and found out that I had put on a ridiculous amount of weight in the last year. A REALLY ridiculous amount...like 14 pounds. How the hell does that even happen? How do you put on that much weight and not really even notice, I mean I knew I had put on some weight but not that much, yikes.

Well the other day someone posted a link to the blog  A Nu(de) Motivation. How inspiring are these women and so brave? Their idea...they are going to work on losing weight and getting healthy for a little over a year and at the end of that time they are going to be photographed nude. If you haven't checked out their blog you should. It's inspiring and comforting hearing how things are going for them and seeing how they deal with the challenges that present themselves everyday.

So taking their inspiration I am going to start working on my own plans and goals. I have a couple of ideas so stay tuned because there is more to come. But it is definitely time for a change...and I think I am ready for this change, so let's make it a catalyst.

Comments

Zombie Queen said…
Woohoo!! I was inspired, too. I've started really watching what I eat and trying to find ways to cope with all my emotional eating triggers. I've started keeping track of my calorie intake and exercise at this really cool and helpful website. I've decided I need to work on me! I need to be happy with me. I need to be a little more selfish. lol
AlphaBetsy said…
That's definitely where I am now as well. I just need to start taking better care of myself. Will you share the name of the website?
Andréann said…
It made me change what I bought at the grocery store last week as well... Since I'm eating all the time for good reasons, I need to eat healthy stuff instead of junk.
Michelle said…
Thanks for blogging about us AlphaBetsy! Good luck with your own challenge! And don't forget to post this link on our comments from yesterday's blog post for an entry in our giveaway contest!
Good for you! I really need to get into the groove of working out and eating healthy again. Us craftster bloggers should all try motivate each other!

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway