And It's November!!

October is over, sigh. So we move on to November. I have a tendency to pretty much skip this month entirely moving straight from Samhain to Yule and not stopping to enjoy the time between. So, to make myself appreciate November a bit more I am joining Creative Every Day in Art Every Day Month. Basically you challenge yourself to do something artistic/ creative every day. I am going to make an effort to do at least something small daily and to share at least once a week.

School is going well. I got an A on both my first essay for English and on my first Math test. I expect to do well in English, but the Math grade honestly shocked me. I'm really happy with how my classes are going. I hope I can keep it up.

I got an action photo today of the Shrek costume I made Seth's uncle in action. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Comments

ok- seriously- you have to explore zentangles. http://tanglepatterns.com/ has a bunch of patterns. Draw a squiggly line to break up the paper (which is usually 3 1/2 inches square) and fill in the blanks with patterns. The "do something creative every day" will be no problem at all. I filled in the teacher's calendar squares on her desk at work today with tangles. She'll come to work tomorrow and see my pretty art!
AlphaBetsy said…
I am going to give them a try and will post what turns out. Thanks for the suggestion K.

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams