Happy Thanksgiving!!


Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. :) I have so many things to be thankful for this year: my mother's good health, my amazing now fiance, getting to go back to school, finding a weight loss program that actually works, renewing my relationship with my father, and many many more things. I am truly blessed. 
I was asked to make a sweet potato dish for tomorrow, and I found a recipe that sounds fantastic. I am going to be peeling and cubing 6 lbs of sweet potatoes and cook them in 2 cups of apple cider. That was the base recipe. I am going to add some cinnamon, ginger and splenda brown sugar. I will let you know how it goes, but it sounds super good. 
I am all ready to start my Yule/Holiday decorating. To me the Holiday season starts the minute Santa hits herald square during the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade. So decorations can begin going up tomorrow. Yay!! 
This next month will probably be very Holiday oriented. :) I am so excited for the season this year, last year was so stressful it was hard to be jolly. I  will more than make up for that this year. 
Oh, and while we are at it. I know it is a couple of months out, but I will be thirty next March and I have decided to make a list of 30 things to do before I am thirty ( an idea stolen from my fellow wench Meghan). I have a couple of ideas but I am looking for other suggestions as well. The only restrictions are it can not cost a lot and has to be relatively close by. On the list so far are sledding and  paintball, because I have never done either. Any ideas? Be thinking and  let me know. 

Comments

suzanne said…
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your weekend. :)
Unknown said…
Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams