November...

is already half over. What the hell? Where has the month gone? *sigh*

It's almost time to get all the Yule/Christmas decorations out and up. Last year I set up 2 (or 1 1/2) trees. The main tree and a small black and white one in our foyer, which is mostly decorated in those colors. I want to add another tree this year, but I don't know where to put it. I will figure it out. I just want to be able to showcase some of my other ornaments and such. I'm excited to get started decorating and getting pieces out.

I have a new Craftster swap I am working on. WWP Yule Swap... I have so many ideas and will be sharing as I am working and once things are complete. I really love the Winter holidays. :)

So... I know I have totally skipped Thanksgiving. And I can't skip Thanksgiving because it means the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the parade is one of my favorite ever things. I know it's cheesy and silly, but I love it and it's tradition. I have watched it almost every year of my life. One of my big life goals is to be in New York for the parade. And while I'm there see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, and go skating at Rockefeller Center. You know the ultimate holiday experience. Oh, and don't forget holiday shopping at Macy's.

Comments

Danni said…
Betsy, did you read my mind? Our sentiments about November in both of today's blog posts are eerily similar!

I love, love, love, loooooove the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. We're supposed to be going to a friend's for turkey day and she lives about 2 hours away, so I'm seriously hoping I get to see at least a little of it this year.

P.S... while I lived within a 30 minute drive of NYC up until a few months ago, I've never seen the parade in person. Nor have I been to see the Christmas spectacular. I did finally have a NYC xmas experience the past two years where we went to Macy's and saw Santa, walked up 5th ave to look at all thedisplays and stop at the Disney store on our way to see the tree and ended it at FAO Schwartz. If you ever get the chance to go, do it. Those were the two most magical Christmas memories of my adult life. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams