I Won an Award!!!
K from Banterings of a Basketcase gave me an awesome award that really made my day. I was totally bragging about it to people who had no idea what I was talking about. lol. I can honestly not remember which blog led me to K's but I loved her personality and hit follow...and I'm glad I did. So here is the award.
And here are the rules...
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! Okay...I am also going to alter this part a bit. I am going to give this award to four blogs two that I have been following a while and two that I have just recently begun to follow. :)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
First things first though.... 7 Things about myself.
1) I am a proud pet mother. I have a 3 year old chihuahua, Zoe and an almost year old cat, Samhain. That picture of the kitten was from when we first got her...That is a netbook.
2) I am a high soprano and was planning to go to school for Opera or Musical Theatre initially. Life has derailed that but I still love to sing and perform.
3) I was the "other mother" for my now 19 year old sister and we are super close because of that.
4) I carry a parasol on sunny days, which is apparently a lost art, because I get really strange looks.
5) I am a huge fan of all things Jim Henson and by the Jim Henson studio.
6) I am a member of the International Wenches Guild.
7) I will be thirty next year. :)
Okay, so the blogs I have decided to give the award to are The Whimsical Cottage, Zombie Queen's Everyday Adventures, October Farm and Knickertwist's... Thank you all for being inspirational and wonderful!!!