15 days of thankfulness - Day 13

November 22 - Day 13 - 3 things about your belief system/ faith/ spiritual path that you are thankful for.

I am thankful for my fiance who, though not a follower of my path, will get involved and endeavors to understand what I do and believe. Our holiday dinners are just amazing.

I am thankful for the tools of my religion. The cup, the cauldron, the broom, the pentacle, tarot, runes and my altar space. And thankful that I can proudly display them in my home. 






I am thankful for the Craftster WWP (witches, wiccans and pagans) Swaps and the amazing people who do them. I have made some great friends on those swaps and I appreciate every single one. :) 




Comments

Toriz said…
Excellent choices!

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway