15 days of thankfulness - Day 5

November 14 - Day 5 - 3 animals, past or present, that you are thankful for.

I am thankful for my furry kids, my long haired chihuahua, Zoe and my fluffy cat, Samhain (Sam). They are the lights of my life, and spoiled rotten.


And though I know it will make it more than three I am also thankful for my mom and sister's babies. Traci's pomeranian, Gogo. Mom's long haired chihuahua, Ophelia (who is the sister of Zoe) and her cat, Tango. 





In our family we love our animals. 


Comments

Toriz said…
I had a rabbit named Samhain, and I called him Sam for short too!

We love our animals as well; we even celebrate their birthdays (they get cards and presents) and give them presents and a stocking full of treats for the holidays.
AlphaBetsy said…
We do that same thing. They are so spoiled. lol. It's a little crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway