A Change of Career...

A couple of years ago, well like 5 now, I left my job at Chase to go to the Aveda Institute for Cosmetology. Unfortunately I found out really late in the game that my financing would only pay for school and no cost of living at all, so I had to fore go school and inevitably I went back to work. But it's always been hanging there. I really felt that I would be an amazing stylist and still do. I had been doing my little sisters prom hair and such her whole life and I love to do it. So now many years later I am seriously considering looking at trying again to go to school for cosmetology. I want a more hand on career and I think this would truly make me happy. I'm going to set up a time soon to go talk to the Aveda Institute again and see if this time I can really make it happen. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams