Life is Good Award.
Danni at The Whimsical Cottage posted a series of questions which lead to a Life is Good Award. Personally I'm just a sucker for random questions. :) So without further ado...
1. What is your Quest? To be happy in all aspects of my life...I'm working on it but my biggest hang up is my career. I just don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
2. What is your favorite color? It's pink... in particular bright pink. After that black.
3. What is the Speed of an Unladen Swallow? Is that an African or an Asian Swallow?
4. Where is your favorite place to go and relax? My corner of my couch. I have it squished just right so I am perfectly comfortable.
5. Who is your favorite fictional character? Ooh...good question...I have so many...I will go with my first crush Kermit the Frog... I love all Henson creations but when I was little it was him who stole my heart with Rainbow Connection...sigh.
6. Which is better the book or the movie? The book in almost all situations.
7. Skyclad or Clothed? Clothed for me... I am slowly becoming more comfortable with my body but in general I find nudity distracting and I get self conscious which defeats the purpose.
8. What is your favorite animal? I like frogs and any members of the family corbae (crows and ravens)
9. How do you mix magic into your everyday life? I don't so much mix as live with it as part of my life. I have never really considered the two separate, and since I am pretty out of the broom closet I can be pretty open with my family and friends.
10. Can you do a cartwheel? Yes I can. And round offs. I was a cheerleader when I was in middle school. And somehow as I have gotten older and *ahem* bigger I have retained the ability.