Countdown to Halloween - Altered Tin Swap and Spooky Sewing



I received my beautiful Altered Altoid Tin from the wonderful Michelle and Ashley from http://thetatteredquiltcottage.blogspot.com. I absolutely love it. Here is the awesome.






I was hired by my friend, Jeff, to make him a velvet cape for Halloween. I finished it on Friday and took it to Jeff on Saturday after we got home from Faire. Here is the finished product. As I said the cape is velvet and the lining for the hood is a wine colored velvet. The clasp is so much cooler than you can see in the photos, it is gorgeous and blingy. Jeff loved it. Yay.




This is a crazy week for me. I have two different Halloween parties at my house on Saturday that I am getting ready for. A tea for the ladies of my family and future family and then our friends and craziness Halloween party later in the night. I have so much to do, so I am going to get to work. I will post more later in the week. 

Blessings. 

Comments

Wendy Aspinall said…
Hi Besty I love the tin.. Michelle and Ashley give you a wonerful halloween tin and I poped over to see your well done .. witch with wings love them..... thank you for taking part and i am showcasing all the tins soon so I have added your with your link

hugs wendy

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams