Tying-the-knot Tuesdays

My mom, who I may have mentioned before as being totally awesome, made some thrift store purchases for me this week for the wedding and for wedding preparations. She picked up several glass pieces to make platforms and stacks for cupcakes and such. Something like these:


I think it will be so super cute. And she got a BUNCH of glass bits. Such a great start. I mean, after all, as of Thursday we are officially one year away from our wedding. Oh my God, that is terrifying. I have so much work to do, and now only a year to do it in. Guess who is going to be a busy girl very, very soon. 

The countdown is officially on. 



Comments

Queenie Believe said…
Congratulations, 1 year and counting!
Your cupcake stand idea is very cute. Honey Man and I had cup cakes on a tiered stand instead of a traditional cake at our wedding reception. It was great fun.
Alway,
Queenie

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams